Plumb Unique Inc is COMMITTED to hiring only the best plumbers
Why should you work for Plumb Unique?
Plumb Unique Inc has been offering extraordinary plumbing services in the North Texas area for over 21 years. We are committed to becoming the top-performing plumbing company in the Dallas area by providing a unique customer experience and informing the customer of everything we do. Whether it’s installing a tankless water heater, repairing slab leaks or repairing a toilet, we are commited to find a solution for our customers.
The Plumb Unique Inc team is looking to hire high-performing, all smiles and go-getters who are looking for a full-time job with the opportunity for growth and benefits!
Job Positions Available:
- Apprentice Plumber
- Tradesman Plumber
- Journeyman Plumber
- Master Plumber
Primary Responsibilities In Plumb Unique:
- Maintaining a safe environment by following all safety guidelines and state laws.
- Treat customers and co-workers with respect and courtesy, always maintaining a positive attitude when interacting with customers.
- Always keeping in mind that you must wear booties and gloves when working inside to keep our client's houses clean as possibly.
- Knowledge of tools and products in truck; maintaining a clean, stocked and organized truck.
- Arriving at calls on time.
- Completing job notes, taking pictures of completed jobs and invoicing on company tablet.
- Completing required paperwork and turning in receipts.
- Basic tablet knowledge is a plus, but we will train you.
- Collect money for every stop when possible.
- Diagnose a problem and present the best solution for the customer.
- Wearing company uniform.
- Physically able to lift heavy equipment.
- Work in any weather.
- General residential and commercial plumbing experience.
- Water heater repair and replacement knowledge.
- Fixture repair and replacement knowledge.
- Video inspection knowledge.
- Drain cleaning knowledge.
Benefits for working with Plumb Unique:
- Pay is determined based off experience.
- 5 paid vacation days per year.
- 5 paid holidays per year.
- 2 paid personal days per year.
- 3 paid sick days per year.
- After-hour and weekend bonuses.
Requirements to work with Plumb Unique:
- 1 - 4+ years of relevant plumbing experience.
- A plumbing license from the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners: Master, Journeyman, or Tradesman.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug, criminal background, and motor vehicle test.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Steady work history is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to troubleshoot plumbing issues.